- Once you have selected the home you want it is necessary to apply to lease the home. Applications can be picked up at the office, faxed to you or downloaded from this website.
- No one under 18 can apply as a party to a residential leasing agreement. To be considered, an application must be completely filled out and have an original signature. Signatures on faxed copies are accepted. Our property managers are available Monday through Friday 9am to 5am to answer questions and assist with the application process.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $50 per applicant. The fee is to cover our screening and processing cost.
- Most applications can be processed in one day. The application deposit is normally one-half of the first month’s rent. The application deposit is refunded if the application is not accepted.
- The screening process includes obtaining previous landlord references. If the applicant is a homeowner and does not have a prior landlord, a realtor or property manager reference is usually sufficient. Our property managers can assist applicants in choosing an appropriate reference for their prior living circumstances.
- An applicant’s income should be at least three times the rental amount. As part of the screening process we verify employment references and salary. For self-employed and non-employment income we verify sources and amounts. Examples of verification of non-employee income are: tax returns, bank and business references, government documents.
- The screening process includes running a credit report on individuals and a joint credit report on married couples. If approved, applicants with recent bankruptcies and/or credit problems are required to make advance rent payments. Please discuss any questions or concerns over credit and/or background requirements with one of our property managers before submitting the application.
- Pets are often negotiable. Ask one of our property managers if pets are negotiable for the home being applied for. Pets are accepted or rejected based on the homeowner’s discretion. All applications with a pet must have an appropriate pet reference from someone that has knowledge as to the condition of the property where the pet has previously resided. Prior landlords and/or realtors are examples of appropriate pet references. We do not accept puppies or kittens.
- Once the application is accepted the applicant must execute a residential leasing agreement immediately. This can be done in the office, by mail or by fax. If the application is accepted, and the applicant does not enter into a residential leasing agreement, the application deposit can be forfeited and the property placed back on the rental market.
Click to open the Application for Residency Form below, complete all information on the form, and fax it to (770)-334-3100. If you have any questions, feel free to Contact Us.